group events & cocktail masterclasses
The (I can’t be bothered to read all the waffle) Masterclass info
- Classes last around 90 minutes depending on size of group, proficiency, how many questions you have etc.
- Cost is £30 midweek and £35 weekends per head
- You will learn to make and sip 3 drinks: 1 house signature, 1 classic and our very own take on a classic
- You can bring between 1 and 25 budding boozey buddies
- Try and get booked early… we fill up fast!
- Masterclasses cannot start any later than 5PM
The (waffley) Masterclass info
Firstly, congratulate your own inquisitiveness with a slow golf clap, not many people read beyond the initial bullet pointed list so you heroes of exploration deserve it!
Your expert bartender will impart their wisdom upon you with fun facts, tricks and tips to help you become a superstar home-bartending wizard.
The drinks we recommend are:
- Signature: Can I have your number
- Classic: Porn star martini
- Take on a classic: Musketeers sour
The 90 minute (approx.) masterclass will take place in our hidden upstairs private bar. The course begins with an introduction to the premium spirits used at the bar with a brief history of their origins. Next, a bartender provides practical training: each participant will compose and enjoy their own cocktail.